MOTION LOOP ML-1L PITCH SHIFTABLE SHORT LOOPERAdd to Wishlist
The Free The Tone MOTION LOOP is a revolutionary short looper that performs short-term sampling and real-time effect processing such as pitch shift, delay, filter. Its real-time processing enables this short looper to be used as a tool handled like a musical instrument. Random processing of sampled waveforms can create accidental sounds. Enjoy the world of MOTION LOOP that has unlimited potential.
Main Effects Implemented in MOTION LOOP
● Delay (high quality sound with subdivision function)
● Filter (high-pass/low-pass)
● Fade curve effect (adjusts attack of sound)
● Soft clipping
● Loop level (volume increase/decrease setting for each repeat of loops)
● Slowdown (pitch change speed is slowed down along with lowering of pitch)
● Random (divides waveform randomly and rejoins the split pieces)
- High-speed real-time effect processing by dedicated DSP.
- The combination of 32-bit fixed point high-speed arithmetic processing and 32-bit floating point high precision arithmetic processing satisfies both sound quality and processing speed, and enables the best performance.
- A unique waveform smoothing process prevents noise due to discontinuities in spliced waveforms.
- A powerful re-triggering function is implemented with sensitivity adjustment per preset. Considering use combined with various effects units, its degree of freedom in playing has been enhanced.
- Functions for knobs and expression pedal are freely assignable. This is configurable in each preset.
- By setting proper BPM, the MOTION LOOP can easily be manipulated while synchronizing with the beat of performance.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review